Deluxe Hands-on Afternoon Tea Baking Class ( Popular for Posh Hen Parties)
Bridesmaids… bring your hen party to Donegal Manor and we’ll make sure that everyone will have a fantastic time. We’ll prepare (with you) fun games, challenges and much more. We’re more than happy to get involved with any thoughts or plans you have to make this special event all the more unique and memorable.
This class is also suitable for birthday, family, friends and anniversary celebrations
Learn how to bake:
- Cakes, Pastries, scones and a delicious dessert
- Savouriea, canapes and savoury mousse
- Garnishes and presentation
Cup Cake Decorating
Learn how to decorate cup cakes or birthday cakes with butter icing, flavoured creams and fondant icing. We’ll be using piping bags, stencils, cutters and knives etc.
Seriously Good Fun
- Fizzy cocktails on arrival
- Get to know each other games and challenges
- Spot prizes for individuals
- Wear a ‘pretty’ chefs hat
- Beat the clock activities
- Sit in Style and enjoy the feast of your labour
- Structured informality
- Free Mini bus into town at 7.30pm with overnight stay
- Themed aprons from €20 per apron (28 days notice)
- Accommodation from €39 pps
- Tea tasting session €3 pp
- Evening Meal from €25 pp (in one of Donegal town’s famous eateries)
With Accommodation (B&B): €105 per person (€99 midweek)
Without Accommodation: €60 per person Note: Minimum of 8 people.
Looking for something else? (Get in touch, we’re flexible)
Please contact for availability.
NEW for 2018
Basic Afternoon Tea Baking Class – Each participant will learn 3 new savoury /sweet baking skills as well as decorating cup cakes or birthday cake.
The minimum number of participants 8. Maximum 28
Offers available only when booking confirmed with a nonrefundable deposit of €50.
Afternoon Tea without the baking class
Enjoy ‘The Manor’s’ delicious Vintage Afternoon Tea with your family and / or friends.
Minimum Number 10